Eminem lyrics, What's Tha Beat lyric lyrics - chords - songs - lyric - chord - song - canciones - paroles - lyric of the song What's Tha Beat Eminem lyrics - chord of the song What's Tha Beat Eminem lyrics
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
What's Tha Beat lyrics
| >> All lyrics and chords of "Eminem"
|What's Tha Beat|
Professional 2 shit...WHAT!
Staten Island up in this muthafucka...
Mr. Meth rep rep rep rep rep rep...
For the cause
Wu-Tang Killa Beez forever my niggaz
Yeah...we put our draws in it...CLUE!
New Method Man!
Niggaz is like "Oh my God not you!"
Yes I'm in the flesh like hollow heads through your vest
No contest, M.E.-Eth Man's obsessed
With sex, drugs and rock & roll
New tecs and calicos!
Word has it we move mathematic on rappers
Who don't add up, you get broke, battered and slapped up
8 million stories in the nekkid call yo man Method
Straight guerilla iller nigga kill a murder record
My verbal shooter does it to ya
The 16-bar Ruger, bustin' yo funky dope manuevers
But I'm not ya Super Lover Cee, I'm the Super Sperm
Splash it on your skin rub it in like it's Lubriderm
10 out of 10 I'll be the...
Men of all men I mean the...
Creme de la creme a schemer...
Sippin' on 'Gnac and Zima...
True professional 2...
Now that Bush is president nigga we all through
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
Why I keep on duckin' under the bed when I hear thunder
Cuz I ain't crazy, I say shit that's crazy to crazy people
To make 'em believe I'm crazy so they can relate to me
And maybe believe in Shady so they can be evil baby
I like that! I'm only as crazy as people made me
Believe me, there'll be just as many muthafuckin' murderers
And heroin users without Marlilyn's music
But I figure I make my music I don't care if you use it
To murder somebody, I just wanna be there when you do it!
Now the parents are suein' cuz little Darren is screwin'
Karen and Susan cause I told him to do it on Clue's new shit
Now it's all ruined, the whole world is fucked up
Cuz of me? Two 12-year old girls is knocked up
My attitude's 'fuck it' like Pac's was at one point
Wanna come join? Pick up a glock and just point
Now everybody's killin' everybody and everybody's bloody
And I'm just laughin' like it's funny
Cause I don't really give a shit about no-muthafuckin'-body
I'm so muthafuckin' nutty I don't give a fuck about nuttin'!
[Royce Da 5?9?]
My wrist is...water and freeze
And mix this is...audio Jesus the repent shit gets big
Keep it sharp like knife in a pop device
So "Duro you gotta let it bump!", I came from a hard knock life
They say this kid be rude like this can't be true
I suck my own dick like if I had a rib removed
Vampire, sun go down I'm still wylin'
Bullets travel through the air in the night like Phil Collins
Rock City baby knife through your throat 'til you're broke
Rise from the underground like sewer smoke
It's all shifty, I got all-a my dogs wit' me
And they all rich, and still all-a they palms itchy
We'll pump, rumble over birds jungle urge
Walkin' like we talkin' drunk while we stumble over words
It's just...Mr. Meth and DJ Clue
I ain't crazy, I just do what the beats say do
It's just...Slim Shady and DJ Clue
I ain't evil, I just do what the beats say do
[Royce Da 5?9?]
Unnh..Royce 5-9 and DJ Clue
I ain't bad, I just do what the beats say do..unnh...
Come on man?!
|Print this lyric|
Visualizações mensais: 611
top 50 músicas
- - From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- - A Fuego Lento (Rosana)
- - I Miss You (Blink 182)
- - La Barca (Luis Miguel)
- - By The Way (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- - Because Of You (Kelly Clarkson)
- - New York, New York (Frank Sinatra)
- - Because You Loved Me ( tradu??o ) (Celine Dion)
- - Wind Of Change (Scorpions)
- - Numb ( cifra ) (Linkin Park)
- - Only Hope (Mandy Moore)
- - Cry (Mandy Moore)
- - My Immortal (Evanescence)
- - Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)
- - Amigos Para Siempre (Sarah Brightman)
- - Patience (Guns N' Roses)
- - Without You (Mariah Carey)
- - Love Of My Life (Scorpions)
- - Planet Funk (Planet Funk)
- - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
- - Far Away (Nickelback)
- - Is This Love (Bob Marley)
- - The Reason (Hoobastank)
- - Super - Her?i (Sandy e Junior)
- - Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)
- - Always Somewhere (Scorpions)
- - Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
- - The Blowers Daughter (Damien Rice)
- - Divano (Era)
- - Perfect (Simple Plan)
- - Les Marionettes (Christophe)
- - L'Italiano (Toto Cutugno)
- - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (Damien Rice)
- - Positive Vibration (Bob Marley)
- - Aline (Christophe)
- - Rat Race (Bob Marley)
- - Time To Say Goodbye ( italiano ) (Sarah Brightman)
- - Upside Down (Jack Johnson)
- - Soul Rebel (Bob Marley)
- - Palpite (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Jingle Bell Rock (Marty Robbins)
- - Rebelde (RBD)
- - You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
- - Adeste Fidelis (Perry Como)
- - Corazon Espinado (Santana)
- - Macarena (Los Del Rio)
- - Salvame (RBD)
- - Always ( tradu??o ) (Blink 182)
- - When A Child Is Born (Il Divo)
- - Strangers In The Night (Frank Sinatra)
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
Access to the Site does not grant you the right to reproduce, copy or distribute by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or
hereafter developed, any of the information obtained via the use of The Site, including the song lyrics contained on other sites, including without
limitation, transferring or downloading any Content to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying any Content onto any other storage medium.
All rights of the copyright owner(s) are expressly reserved. Please contact the copyright owner(s) for further information.